The toll roads are a great way to get around Southern California and avoid traffic on select highways during peak hours. Now easier than ever, visitors can pay tolls online or set up automatic payment as part of their rental car agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I learn more about driving The Toll Roads in Orange County? Plan routes and calculate tolls before or after a trip with the toll calculator on TheTollRoads.com
- I just drove on a toll road. How do I pay? Pay tolls within 5 days before or 5 days after driving The Toll Roads using the online payment option on TheTollRoads.com.
- I visit Orange County often, what is the best option for me to pay tolls? Consider adding a credit card on file, it is only charged when you drive on The Toll Roads and you won’t have to worry about remembering to pay your tolls online every time you visit.
- How are tolls paid when I drive a rental car? The Toll Roads partner with most major rental car companies to simplify toll payments by allowing tolls to be charged directly through rental car agreements. The rental car toll payment program, eligible only on State Routes 73, 133, 241 and 261 in Southern California, eliminates the chance of a rental car customer receiving a Notice of Toll Evasion after they return their rental vehicle.
- I have a FasTrak account will it work on Orange County’s toll roads? FasTrak transponders work at every tolled bridge, lane and road in California. You can even use it in a rental car by temporarily adding the rental car vehicle license plate to your account.